Vineyard Vines built their On-The-Go Shorts with the same goal in mind as the best selling On-The-Go Pants—versatility. They wanted to build a pair of shorts that can take you through every summer activity without sacrificing any of the performance features you need to keep you comfortable. Additionally, Shep & Ian wanted their shorts to have a style and fit that can pair with any top in any setting. These shorts are made for a morning walk into town for coffee and breakfast, a quick round of golf before lunch, a bite and a beer at the 19th hole, and a bike down to the beach for sunset cocktail.
· 55% cotton, 32% nylon, 13% spandex
· 9″ inseam
· Stretch pocket bags
· Stretchy, functional “moves with you” fabric
· Hidden zipper and media pocket gives you extra security when you’re on the move
· Water resistant so a spilled beer or coffee won’t ruin your day
· Stretch interior waistband means that if you have one burger or beer too many, your shorts wont make you pay for it
· Soft cotton-like hand feel, but undeniably technical
· Machine wash
These deserve a second look.
Never miss a stitch
Sign up to get first notice on upcoming pop-up shops, new arrivals, events and promotions.