Like any New Englander, we have our very favorite go-to warm and practical winter jackets. You know the kind, puffy and long and so warm you just might fall asleep in them! But there’s also times when sporting such a style statement isn’t quite the look you’re going for. That’s why we’ve rounded up our favorite fall and winter jackets for both style and function. These are our favorite jackets that are fully equipped to keep you warm and dry this winter, but are also on-trend and don’t look like you’re about to hit the ski slopes!
1. Barbour Beadnell Polarquilt / Black
2. Eileen Fisher Wool Moto Jacket / Ash
3. Barbour Cavalry / Navy
4. Barbour Beadnell Waxed / Olive
5. Marc New York Erin Down Jacket / Black
6. The North Face Metropolis Parka / Black
7. Marc New York Erin Down Jacket / Olive
8. UGG Down Jacket / Black
9. Barbour Combe Polarquilt / Navy
10. Canada Goose Trillium Jacket / Black
We have always been a big fan of Barbour. Their classic waxed and quilted jackets are a quintessential look for any New Englander! They have all the weight and length to keep you warm but also have a rugged, coastal style that looks great with everything from jeans and boots to dresses. (Psst. We’ll have even MORE styles from Barbour for both men and women during our Barbour Trunk Show! Saturday, October 28th at Puritan in Hyannis)
For men, the latest trend that we love is the hybrid jacket. The Rizzo from Flynt is a customer (and personal) favorite! The leather is beautifully crafted and the two layers add a unique touch of style while also adding added warmth! These hybrid coats are even extremely versatile; they look just as good with a suit as they do with nice jeans and a great pair of shoes.
1. Flynt Rizzo Hybrid Jacket / Dark Brown
2. Flynt Rizzo Hybrid Jacket / Brown
3. Barbour Classic Beaufort / Olive
4. Barbour Ashby Jacket / Olive
5. Barbour Powell Sport Quilted Jacket / Black
6. Barbour Powell Sport Quilted Jacket / Olive
7. Peter Millar Westport Wool & Cashmere Jacket / Navy
8. Gimo’s Jacket
9. Gimo’s Jacket
Love these styles? Call your favorite sales associate for availability!